Wednesday, March 4, 2009
March
I guess as long as I am writing once a month I am still going strong. February actually went very slowly for such a short month. This month will be busier so it will probably go faster. Alex's fourteenth birthday is on the 21st so she thinks she should have a big party...we'll have to see. Our anniversary is also this month... shouldn't you get to go somewhere and kiss in private for number fifteen?! I am hoping that Hal will sweep me off my feet to somewhere romantic for a few days, but realistically we will probably give eachother a kiss and roll over and go to sleep with two or three kids in the bed with us...such a romantic life we have but I wouldn't change it for the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
time for another post? It's April!
I agree with Camille :)
Love ya
Post a Comment