Train up a child in the way "she" should go and when "she" is old "she" will not depart from it. (Proverbs)
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Better Late than Never
Who would guess that life would be so busy or I would be so lazy that my blog never gets updated. Here are a lot of wonderful pictures of some of our adventures during the summer.
Where are the pictures?! =) LOL or is this a test to see how many people read your blog anymore! I thought you fell off the face of the earth for a while there in the blogging world! =)
I would assume that you know a lot about me if you are checking this blog out, but if not, here goes... I am Lisa Strain, the proud mommy of five wonderful daughters that keep me on my toes. I am married to Hal, and love to pester and bother him until he is ready to run away back to work as a principal of Clark N. Johnsen Jr. High. We have been married forever and have been having kids ever since. I love to read just about anything, cereal boxes if there is nothing else. I love to rearrange my furniture and paint my house to make things look like new. I love to just be at home with my family around me, especially when they are smiling and having fun. I love to spend time visiting and laughing with friends and family whether it is 2 a.m. at Girls Camp or Sunday afternoon at Grandma's house.
1 comment:
Where are the pictures?! =) LOL or is this a test to see how many people read your blog anymore! I thought you fell off the face of the earth for a while there in the blogging world! =)
Post a Comment